Friday, June 29, 2007

Ravelry anyone?


I finally got my invitation to Ravelry on Wednesday night. I loaded a whole bunch'o'projects last evening, some stash, some queued projects and some of my knitting books. I still need to photograph a huge portion of my stash but there's always time for that. I haven't explored the site too much because I wanted to fill up my "notebook" as much as I could before I lost motivation but I'm sure I'll do a lot of browsing this weekend. My Ravelry user name is Michele1620 in case anyone's lookin' for me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So jealous....so jealous....but have to remember your name when I get in someday.

Devonshire said...

I too am jealous of your status! Congrats on getting in.

BurritoGirl77 said...

Yay that looks like a cool website. Thanks for sharing.