Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Bizarre!

Sunday was the the 2008 Bazaar Bizarre. Of course I got some loot! Jorge bought me a neat resin pendant necklace.
I got him an interesting print which we already framed and hung in our living room. It's odd but very interesting.
Jorge also got us some neat coasters. The mixer is for me and the projector for Jorge! I love vintage kitchen appliances and he's into vintage media players.

I found a cute little change pouch with the PBR logo on it and it said "PBR Powered"-- perfect for Jorge and his love for the cheap brew! Needless to say, he loves the pouch.

Seeing all these amazing crafts was totally inspiring and made me want to quit my job and join the craft fair circuit. I cast on for a hat when I got home and pretty much finished it last night! Oooo...I can sell hats! I dunno.


I'm going to check out Boston Handmade on Saturday morning... so much inspiration that I won't know what to do with myself!

No comments: