Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It All Worked Out in the End!

Yesterday I received my Web's order containing the skein of Berroco Comfort in Copen Blue needed to finish just the neck ribbing of my Owls sweater (I was able to use scrap pieces to knit the short rows!). I seamed up the underarms and all my ends are woven in!
I tried it on and it fit pretty well. There's slight looseness in the upper back which seems to be a common problem with this pattern. I just need to sew on the buttons, that I found in my odds & ends button box, to one of the owls. Now, if only it wasn't going to be in the 50s & 60s this week!

In other knitting progress, I've picked up my FLS again after a few week-hiatus. I'm loving the colorway-- it's brighter than this pic.

Next up on the docket is Liesl. I'm thinking about using Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Maize. I'm not sure about the length but I've been thinking about the middle length.