Friday, September 12, 2008

Blocking, pulling, stretching, and more blocking!

That's what I did to my Hexacomb Cardi and it seems to have worked! I got the sleeves blocked and then last night I sewed them into the armholes. There was a little finagling but it worked out for the most part.

As predicted, I don't love this sweater. It's ok, but at least it's finished and I can move on to something bigger and better. Of littler...

Last night I began swatching for a baby sweater for one of my mother's coworkers. Hopeully I van finish that fast and move onto something for me! I know, what a selfish bitch I am!!!

Guess what? I don't care.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks really nice! i can't wait to see what you knit up next. I have a few things in the works, but school has started so homework cuts into knitting time again.

Brook said...

oh I actually love this!!! I like how the sleeves look. you did a wonderful job! why don't you like it?