Saturday, March 24, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Cotton blends, super-soft premium acrylics (wool allergy!)

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Straight up wool-- makes me itch!

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Touch, touch, touch in search of softness

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
Jewelry-making, painting, collaging, cooking

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Interweave Knits, Knit.1, Domino, Allure,

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Food / Home / Other Craft / Fashion / Garden/ Crochet / Celebrity Gossip

7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
I love to knit small projects for their instant gratification: hats, toys, mitts

8. Are you allergic to anything?
Peaches, wool

9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
Soft, clean scents with light floral notes for Spring & Summer and richer, spicier scent in Fall & Summer

10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Glass of red wine, curled on the couch with a good book or a movie and my boy

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Italian Cafe

12. What do you come out with?
Canoli & Cappuccino

13. Where do you go next?
An old-fashioned bakery

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?

3 comments:

CaveGurl said...

Blogger is being really weird today! Thanks for the comments on Wicked. The yarn is 100% cotton that I got on eBay for a song. I have no idea what the yardage is per ball, but I have used just over two and I still have almost 4 left. I am pretty sure I will have enough for the short sleeve which is what I planned on making. I just don't know if I will add the pocket yet.

Sharon said...

OMGosh another knitter allergic to wool!! So glad to find you (well, thank you KTE!) Most animal fibers make me itch like crazy so I don't even bother

Devonshire said...

I wanted to comment on the "Le Slouche" but for some reason there is no comment section. I can't wait for the 'Treat Exchange'. I love berets too! Looking forward to seeing the finished product and doing some yarn shopping on Saturday! I know, I know I'm a very weird silly lady!