Thursday, August 12, 2010

Make-up Product Review: L'Oreal Infallible Stars Collection Lipcolour

I love me some red lipstick! With that said, I just had to try this product when I read Kandee Johnson's review: L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolour. OMG, she was right! Not only is the color Beyonce's Red a fabulous red but this product is not going anywhere...literally!

It reminds me of a product that I used to use years ago by Max Factor called Lipfinity except that the formula feels much lighter and actually doesn't wear away at all, not even in the center of the mouth after eating & drinking. After Lipfinity was release several other cosmetic manufacturers (Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor, Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor, Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor, to name a few) came out with very similar products but, in my opinion, nothing compared to Lipfinity until now.

I will be trying out other shades from this line. Stay tuned...

note: The seperate conditioning balm is pretty much the same as that of the other similar products out there.

No comments: