Monday, September 28, 2009

Cozy Cowl


I knit this cozy accessory last weekend and as soon as I did, the weather warmed up. Like, to 80. Damn. Today is going to hit 76 so who knows when I'll be able to wear it!
It was knit in Lion Brand Lion Cashmere Blend in Black on US 10 needles. It took approximately 1.5 balls of yarn and it is of my own design. You don't really need a pattern for a seed stitch rectangle with YO buttonholes!

I used the left over buttons from my FLS from earlier this year. I apparently really over estimated how many I needed for that project.

And there you have it. It looks cozy and warm. I'm planning on wearing it with my motorcycle jacket to give it a feminine touch. But first it has to cool off.

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

Love it! Looks gorgeous, and will go with everything., Great cowl!

- Julie

VeganCraftastic said...

Super cute!