Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Goodies in the mail!!!

So yesterday while out for an after dinner tea, my landlord called to tell me that I got a package in the mail and that he put the package in the back hallway for me. I immediately knew exactly what it was! My K2 T2 package arrived!

I received tons of goodies: two boxes of tea, tea sticks, Vermont Honey, 2 mini honey drippers, Vermont Chocolate, Cream Savers, Cascade Luna yarn, body lotion, scone mix, a lovely coaster, an over sized tea cup, and a lovely card!!! I love it all...a special thanks to my spoiler Melissa! (I can't believe that it arrived in one day!!)

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! You got lots of great goodies! Congrats!

Devonshire said...

Lovely package! That yarn looks so soft and cuddly.

witch au lait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.