Devon tagged me...so here it goes....
- Sometimes I don't finish projects because I can just tell that they aren't going to turn out perfect.
- Whenever I have cash in my wallet all the bills need to be facing the same direction and it must be organized from smallest bill to largest bill (in the back).
- I love buying random CDs purely based on the bands name and/or album cover art-- sometimes it's fab, sometimes it's a flop.
- I've lost a little weight and last night I was able to slip my slacks off without unbuttoning them.
- I love collecting craft supplies-- sometimes I get carried away.
- My staff at work hates me-- I guess no one likes their boss even if she's decent to them.
- I have four tattoos and I still love them all (my mom always tells me that sooner or later, I will regret defacing my body-- what is she talking about!?).
- I've been at a crossroad in my life for the last six months and I still can't choose my way.