Thursday, February 1, 2007

WTF is taking me....
So, this is what I've got so far. I thought that I would be finished by last week but life/procrastination keeps getting in my damn way! Ahhhh.... One more sleeve to knit then I get to sew it together and learn how to add a crochet edge to the neck opening. I have no idea how to add crochet to my knitting but I guess I'm going to have to learn. I don't really have to have this project done for another month-- the recipient's birthday isn't until March, but I have other projects in the wings and a WIP that I should have finished ages ago. Hopefully I'll get a lot done on Saturday when I'll have the entire day to myself. I can't wait to finally say, "I've completed my first sweater!" Even though it's not for me I'm going to totally HAVE to try it on....she'll understand! I don't generally wear/use the gifts that I make people before I give them away but in this instance I think that I'm required to-- since it's my first sweater and all!

No comments: