Monday, July 26, 2010

At-home Animal Print Mani!

I love animal print-- leopard, cheetah, zebra-- you name it! My sister recently had an awesome manicure done with leopard print nail art on one nail on each hand. It was gorgeous....but really expensive. I figured that I could definitley do an at-home version for much, much less!


So here what I used:
Out the Door Topcoat
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Choco-Latte
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, Black and gold
 
I did my usual mani: starting with a coat of Orly Bonder, 2 coats of color, then used the nail art pens to create the leopard print, and then finished with a coat of Out the Door as usual. And ta-da-- a cute mani for the week!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

karen said...

that is totally cute!

Anita said...

That's great, love it!