Saturday, August 4, 2007

Knit 1, Tea 2 Swap








Knit 1 Tea 2 Color Swap Questionnaire
  1. Do you like loose tea or bags, or both – something you want to try? Bags for the convenience & hassle-free factor

  2. What is your favorite kind of tea (Brand, flavor, variety, etc)? Celestial Seasons Teahouse Chai Honey Vanilla White Tea and Stash Premium Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea

  3. Favorite color in regards to tea or one you would like to try? (black, green, red, and white) (keeping in mind that this is how this swap is set up). I've been loving the whites that I've tried but am opened to anything

  4. Would you say you were a tea pot kind of person or just a hot water heater kind? I heat my water in a teapot but rarely make an entire pot-- usually just a cup at a time

  5. What tea accessories would you like but have never purchases for yourself? I'd love an ceramic(?) Asian tea set

  6. How do you prefer to be pampered? (examples: mani/pedi, bubble bath, yummy treat, etc). mmm...that's a tough one. I love lotions/creams and yummy treats almost equally

  7. If you were a kind of yarn what would you be and why? Anything sheep-free because I'm allergic

  8. If you had to knit/crochet baby booties, a fun fur scarf, or a fair isle sweater, which would you choose and why? I'd probably choose the baby booties because little projects are instant gratification and, that, I'm a fan of!

  9. What other event would make you skip a tea party? (A garden party? A book club meeting? A yoga class? Opening night for a new action thriller? etc?) A night out on the town or just out for a few drinks/dinner after work

  10. What treat would you consider essential at your tea party? (Sweet? Salty? Scones? Those petite pastry trays with a couple of all sorts of things? Little crust less sandwiches?) Pastry and scones!

  11. When buying yarn for a project how do you choose - do you buy the one called for or do you substitute? It depends on the fiber called for. I gravitate towards soft non-wool fibers to cut down on the hives that wool causes for me

  12. What do you carry your knitting/crocheting in when on the go? In a pouch inside my bag to keep it from getting tangled on the other junk in there

  13. Favorite movie to watch while knitting/crocheting? I don't think that I have a favorite, but foreign films and knitting are out. Who can keep up with reading the subtitles when they're trying to keep count of stitches!?

  14. Are you a traditional tea cup kind of person or a mug type of person? Do you care if they match? Mug. I like to have sets but one, inevitably, always breaks leaving me with incomplete sets

  15. Favorite childhood birthday party? My mom had a jewelry making party when I was 10

  16. Favorite type of scone and jam? Strawberry or raspberry

  17. If you use candles, what is your favorite scent? Vanilla and apple-cinnamon

  18. If you could choose 3 people to have 'tea' with, who would they be and why? (famous or not, living or dead). My mom, sister and grandma-- we don't get to spend a lot of time together

  19. You've been invited to a tea party, what 'props' will you wear (formal or casual)? Casual...I'm not a prim and proper kinda lady

  20. Any allergies/preferences you have or are willing to admit to? Food: I'll allergic to peaches, nectarines, apricots

21. Anything we missed that you want your pal to know? Do you knit, crochet or both? What is your favorite project? Do you like to bake and/or cook? Are you veggie/vegan/carnivore?

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

Jeez, I didn't know this swap existed! I'm off to join it now- thanks!!

SissySees said...

Welcome to the swap!